11 thoughts on “Why I Eyes Ya

1. Faye December 22, 2015 / 8:47 am

Warning: wear protection if you attempt to use your unit for laser hair removal or dermabrasion.

• allein December 22, 2015 / 10:52 am

The unit has a handy sandpaper tongue for buffing the skin after hair removal.

• Faye December 22, 2015 / 2:41 pm

Can provide acupuncture if you touch the buttons underneath the main compartment.

• allein December 22, 2015 / 2:52 pm

Ouch-u-puncture.

2. Juno December 22, 2015 / 12:53 pm

Oh, Don Piano!

3. Saffron December 22, 2015 / 2:15 pm

“things that aren’t really there” πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
    One of my tabbehs did that last night. He stared at a spot on the couch VERY INTENSELY. Of course I looked to see what was here and of course there was nothing there.
    Cats are weird. πŸ˜€

• Laura December 22, 2015 / 4:05 pm

They can see into the spacewarp. We’ve had a spacewarp in my house for many years. It’s only accessible by pre-verbal children and animals. Many years ago my daughter toddled into a hallway with my keys and a moment later came out without them. The ONLY place accessible in that hallway was a closet, which I emptied. No keys. Had to get them all replaced. And then a couple months later? She toddled back in there and produced them in a matter of seconds. We’ve accepted that they were in the spacewarp.

And cats have 24/7 access to the spacewarp. That’s why they’re staring at things that YOU can’t see. Their vision can go around corners in space/time and see the things that are not visible to us humans who’ve attained the age of speech.

• Saffron December 22, 2015 / 4:21 pm

So true! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
        I think it is also where most of the cat toys that I buy for my kittehs go to…even when I move they never turn up again.

• Kar December 22, 2015 / 5:00 pm

That would explain why cats love dryers and the tendency for socks to disappear in dryers.

• beemoused December 23, 2015 / 8:03 am

I totally agree! We finally located the “hide-the-toys” spacewarp in our house: It’s under the couch–the one that sits flat to the floor! I’m still trying to figure out the actual transition point–the cats refuse to share.