Maru Needs to Knead

Whenever Maru has a toy in his mouth, he must knead, says Mugumogu. That’s because the so-called “toy” is in reality a mind-control device from the alien civilization of Pizza Planet, who plan to conscript all of Earth’s cats into their dough-making slave army. (This is all on InfoWars, people. Study it out.)

Is my tinfoil hat on straight, Andrew Y.?

19 thoughts on “Maru Needs to Knead

1. Smartypants March 18, 2017 / 11:52 am

Judge Napolitano said it, so it must be true!

• debg March 18, 2017 / 1:22 pm

*golf clap*

I would happily join all the cats on Pizza Planet. And mugumogu needs to dress up Maru in a full-on Italian get-up for one of these pizza dough vids.

• Wuyizidi March 18, 2017 / 2:25 pm

This proves it – Comet Pizza in DC is an alien outpost.

• Wuyizidi March 18, 2017 / 9:31 pm

Alternative Truthβ„’ – we must find it. And once we have it, we never having to admit being wrong again, ever.

2. Julie March 18, 2017 / 11:56 am

I love Maru β€πŸ¦„

3. Ricky's Mom March 18, 2017 / 12:50 pm

There’s some Maru and Hana merch, though: key chains and what look like bracelets to me. I suppose they could be choker necklaces for people who don’t mind being choked IRL.

4. Dubravkamcvmd March 18, 2017 / 12:57 pm

Maru is a serious kneader – he even gets one hind paw to work.

5. Wuyizidi March 18, 2017 / 2:20 pm

“Let me [take a deep, angry breath] tell you about tin foiled hats: aluminum actually AMPLIFIES and fine-tune the radio signals in the 1.2 and 2.6 Ghz bands. You know what those bands are used for – mobile communication and satellite to earth transmissions! There you have it – FCC is in on the alien plot to turn not just our cats, but us as well, into demons, DEMONS!

And one more thing, to be fully effective as a Faraday cage it must be a full-faced helmet that covers the entire head. So many people are ignorant of that and lose their free will as a result – sad.”

– Alex Jones.

• Dubravkamcvmd March 18, 2017 / 4:39 pm

Geez – thanks for the heads up!

• fkaWaldenPond March 18, 2017 / 6:44 pm

I’m going with ‘Dance like the microwave isn’t watching!’ seen this past week. πŸ˜€

• Wuyizidi March 18, 2017 / 9:28 pm

I’d actually sleep better at night knowing the “man from microwave” was in fact still running things as it is being alleged πŸ™‚

6. allein 🌼 March 18, 2017 / 4:23 pm

He looks like he has an old-timey cartoon bomb fuse.

And I’ll take a kneady kitty over a needy person any day.