Negative, Jingles, the Pattern is Full

Just a reminder: When you shop at Amazon.com, you not only support Cutetropolis with every purchase, but you also enjoy Amazon’s next-gen delivery service: The KittyDrone, piloted by a squadron of FAA-licensed catsย who fly your package straight to your door.

11 thoughts on “Negative, Jingles, the Pattern is Full

1. Doug March 21, 2017 / 3:45 pm

I’ve seen a Shoefly, a Horsefly and a Housefly, but never a Kittyfly

2. michael March 21, 2017 / 4:00 pm

From history class, I think I remember a Kitty Hawk.

3. Smartypants March 21, 2017 / 4:34 pm

Kitteh looks like s/he means business!

Thanks for the reminder, I used the portal last week to order some goodies (chopsticks and press ‘n’ stick floor tiles).

4. Elaine C Williamson March 21, 2017 / 5:08 pm

I used the portal recently to order a radio costing almost $200 but I think I was cheated since it was delivered by an ordinary service instead of a KittyDrone. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Smartypants March 21, 2017 / 9:20 pm

I agree – you were robbed! They need to send a replacement via Kitty Air immediately.

5. Brouhaha March 21, 2017 / 5:42 pm

My kitty would not be qualified for this job. She’d be off chasing after every bird and squirrel she encountered. Packages would arrive weeks late, if at all. I would be jailed as her guardian, and held responsible for all costs incurred.

It would be bad.

• allein ๐Ÿพ March 21, 2017 / 7:54 pm

Mine wouldn’t qualify because she’s afraid to leave the house.

6. Ricky's Mom March 21, 2017 / 8:04 pm

I use the Smile portal whenever I order from Amazon. That way I can also support Metropolitan Maltese Rescue, who brought me and Ricky together.

I prefer to shop local as much as possible, but some of the obscure out-of-print books I order can only be found online these days. So Amazon still gets a lot of business from me.

• Ricky's Mom March 22, 2017 / 7:17 am

Yes, that’s the portal I meant, Mikeโ€”your sidebar link. I figure it’s a win-win-win that way. It’s no hardship to visit Cutetropolis to go shopping. ๐Ÿ™‚