Pet Toy Spotlight

2x – (3y x 7) = I’m a good boy!

Sure, you can count on your dog — but can your dog count? Help your pet develop valuable number skills with the MathMutt Dog Abacus. Simple sliding pucks will help your dog perform calculations such as: What is my age in dog years? If I have three dog yummies and Ralph has four, does that mean they love Ralph more than me? Soon your dog will be able to solve even complex dogmatic equations. Order now!

7 thoughts on “Pet Toy Spotlight

1. Flowerfanatic March 24, 2017 / 11:41 am

If I had a dog and even thought remotely about getting this, I’d sure read the reviews. The sharp edges and the resulting injuries would sure keep me from considering this ‘toy’. It’s just too dangerous!! I clicked on the link and looked at it on Amazon just to see what it was supposed to do and was amazed that the company would even consider selling it after reading the reviews. I sure wouldn’t want a toy that could possibly injure and cause my pet to bleed after being cut by the edges like some reviewers reported. Or pieces that could be chewed OFF and swallowed!!

• allein 🐾 March 24, 2017 / 12:00 pm

Ouch! I’ll take Marvin the Moose and Duckworth in the related products up there, though.

For my, um, dog, of course. Yeah.

• Faye March 24, 2017 / 4:00 pm

Millie has a small size Marvin. She loves him. I had to buy two backup Marvins.

• allein 🐾 March 24, 2017 / 4:12 pm

Well, of course. You always want an emergency moose on hand.

2. LunaChickFringe March 24, 2017 / 4:28 pm

The quality of the product aside. I have a similar toy for my bun Lily. She doesn’t quite have the hang of it yet. She smells the hidden treats but goes crazy trying to tear the thing apart instead of learning to move items around to reveal the treats. She usually gets them out by flinging the thing around rather than using it for it’s intended purpose.

• Murray C. March 24, 2017 / 5:29 pm

WHAT a good bunny! I love when buns do that – no messing around!

3. Doug March 25, 2017 / 9:07 pm

Yes .. My beagle could use this when he does my quantum mechanics homework ..