Snow White in the Workplace

Tweet, tweet

You may not live in a fairy tale cottage, and the dwarfs you work with may be of the intellectual variety, but there is one thing you can share with the original Disney heroine: an army of cute woodland creatures to help you do your job.

For example, if you’re always misplacing keys to cabinets, the COSMOS White Birdhouse with 2 whistle Sparrow Key Ring Holder will watch them and even let you whistle while you work.

I carry a load of information!

Is your desk a clutter of business cards and loose scraps of paper? Here comes YAMAZAKI home Silicone Animal Card-Holder with lots of slots to tame your paper pile.

Cut ’em apart, clip ’em together!

The Bunny Desk Organizer – Scissors and Paper Clips Holder is a real multi-tasker. Her carrot holds a handy supply of paper clips, and when you need a pair of scissors, she’s all ears.

7 thoughts on “Snow White in the Workplace

1. allein 🐾 April 3, 2017 / 10:26 am

I kinda want the little birdhouse…usually I just toss my keys on the table, where they get buried by crap.

• Blue Footed Booby April 3, 2017 / 10:43 am

Honestly, the simplest solution is to get a few screw-in coat hook type things and screw them straight into the stud nearest the door.

You could probably use cabinet knobs if you put a little loop of string or macrame or whatever onto the metal ring. That might make guests a bit less likely to try to hang coats on your key caddy.

• allein 🐾 April 3, 2017 / 10:55 am

I actually have a hook inside my coat closet. My spare car keys live there but my regular keys usually don’t make it that far (the closet is literally three feet away and directly across from my front door).

• Ricky's Mom April 3, 2017 / 11:21 am

I have this guy hanging in my entry-way, across from my coat-rack and over a little gossip-bench that contains Ricky’s outdoor gear in an under-seat cabinet. I never lose my keys; I have a set tethered inside my handbag, and another set that lives on my key-rack as shown, so I can just grab keys and head downstairs to get the mail without taking my handbag.

If you decide you want this, please go through one of NTMTOM’s Amazon links. 🙂

Those birdies are cute, though. Maybe in my next reno.

2. Emmberrann April 3, 2017 / 11:00 am

Longaberger used to make a key basket to hang on the door knob. I never misplace my keys if I take them out of the lock on the outside and toss them in the basket hanging on the inside. I usually put my sunglasses in there, too.
    I have no idea if they still make it.

3. Smartypants April 3, 2017 / 11:46 am

I’ve got a wooden grain scoop on a nail (like this, only yellow & red) – holds keys, outgoing mail, etc.

I like the bunny desk organizer with the scissor ears!

4. Gigi the cat lady April 3, 2017 / 1:25 pm

I have this next to the door, it holds all the spare keys. You can also pin notes to it.