10 thoughts on “Pardon Me, Carrot Inspector Here…

1. jerzowa January 7, 2018 / 9:02 am

‘Interspecies jerkitude’. Mike, the tags you invent are simply priceless! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2. Muppet2171 January 7, 2018 / 9:02 am

LOLOL!!!! Sooooooo was not expecting that when I scrolled down.

3. dubravkamcvmd January 7, 2018 / 9:08 am

Utterly hilarious! The hamster’s strength and determination! What an idea! The bunny’s astonishment!

4. Luv Bunny January 7, 2018 / 9:11 am

That carrot is bigger than the hammie and its one determined leetle carrot inspector. That poor hungry bun. My buns, Leo would have at least grunted and lunged, while Pepper would have just watched.

• AJ January 7, 2018 / 9:49 am

I think poor bun bun was too shocked to do anything. And this video is making me laugh every time I watch it.

5. birdlady26 January 7, 2018 / 10:06 am

At least it’s not some of that e. coli contaminated romaine lettuce. Wouldn’t want any of our bunny or hammie (or hummie) friends to get sick from that.

Canadian health authorities were on top of this much faster than in the US. Took our US gov weeks to let people know about this.

• Luv Bunny January 7, 2018 / 12:08 pm

What?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I just fed my buns some fresh romaine lettuce this week, from the grocery store. I always rinse twice and spin dry and paper towel dry, their fresh greens before bagging them. Guess I need to pay more attention to the news. I avoid it as much as possible, just catch the highlights online, almost canโ€™t stand to hear it.

6. debg January 7, 2018 / 12:52 pm

Once upon a time, I found a video where a hammie pouched a mini carrot so large, you could see the carrot’s shape from outside the hamster. My students and I laughed until we cried.

7. Faye January 7, 2018 / 1:03 pm

I think inch to pound ratio that Hammy outweighs the Bunny big time. I can see why! I would name the Hammy Hoover. Hooverโ€™s up any food not nailed down.

Hilarious.

8. Emsthemonster January 7, 2018 / 1:51 pm

“an outbreak of listerine and hysteria” lol