12 thoughts on “Feline Fantasia

1. Jan B. January 16, 2018 / 3:52 pm

“There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” Albert Schweitzer

2. dubravkamcvmd January 16, 2018 / 5:25 pm

Lovely! It reminds me of the Disney animated movies of my childhood.

3. Duckie 🐥 January 16, 2018 / 5:43 pm

I began to wonder about the feline-osity of the player when his shadow had cat ears.

• Smartypants January 16, 2018 / 7:16 pm

Yes, and at the beginning where the cat’s eyes peeked out from his shadow.

4. fkaWaldenPond January 16, 2018 / 7:15 pm

I love this and charming indeed! This is a promo video for a new recording released this month so you can certainly see his warmth, personality, sense of humour and creativity within it! Here is a the wiki link for Augustin Hadelich– interesting life thus far including an awful injury from a fire at his family’s home in Italy– and I vote men of cutetropolis calendar material for sure! Thank you Thérèse for sharing!

5. Ricky's Mom January 16, 2018 / 7:39 pm

How utterly lovely! Thank you, Thérèse, and Mike!

6. Blue Footed Booby January 16, 2018 / 9:29 pm

I’m not sure how much rum I’ve had tonight but I can’t find my shirt and that says enough. Tomorrow’s probably going to suck, but in the mean time I have a message for you: you are all wonderful in your own unique way. You deserve to be happy. Don’t let the world get you down.

Now have some American Music https://youtu.be/eYKbDH5qGJM

• Gigi The cat lady January 16, 2018 / 9:50 pm

And the same to you!! LOL!!

• HaHa January 17, 2018 / 7:01 am

I recommend Stillwrights Spiced Rum. But enough till just before you can’t find your shirt. I glad you are a happy drunk.
      -goes to lightly pat BFB on the shoulder, but refrains so as not to jostle the hangover-

The video was a joy to watch. Thank you Mike and Thérèse B. I like that the es in your name make it look like a little face. 🙂

7. Kar January 16, 2018 / 9:41 pm

that was adorable Love the feline ballet and that ending twist, fun.

8. N. Fritz January 17, 2018 / 12:28 am

The cityscape reminds me so much of Shinbone Alley, one of my favorite videos from the early days of HBO and Cinemax. It’s a musical based on don marquis archy and mehitabel and it was co-written by Mel Brooks. If that isn’t enough to pique your interest, mehitabel is voiced by Carol Channing!

9. Catlander January 17, 2018 / 6:06 pm

How absolutely wonderful! I smiled throughout.