Bedtime for Milo

First, shout-out to Stephanie for the tip and note: “Thanks for the smiles, Mike!” You’re welcome, and thank you.

Now let’s meet Milo, a sleepy little French Bulldog with the most adorable smile, sent in by Murray C.Β Whether he’s having sweet dreams…

winky wednesday πŸ˜‰ #haygurl

A photo posted by hi my name is milo πŸ±πŸ·πŸΈπŸ°πŸžπŸ— (@frenchiebutt) on

or thinking naughty thoughts…

rawr πŸ‘Ώ #mondiediedie

or just happy to see you, you’ll be happy to see him.

fool's day all day, every day πŸƒ

You can see more of Milo on Instagram.

14 thoughts on “Bedtime for Milo

1. allein 🌼 July 31, 2016 / 5:16 pm

Winky Wednesday…I like it. πŸ˜‰

2. Kar July 31, 2016 / 6:45 pm

That smile is killing it with the cute.

• Alice Shortcake August 1, 2016 / 3:50 am

The last pic had me laughing out loud, quite an achievement as I’m currently coping with a dying pet and a nightmarish removal to a new house.

• Phred's Mom August 1, 2016 / 6:24 am

You can come here for cute therapy and sympathetic voices
        whenever you feel the need, Alice, and whenever you want.

• Alice Shortcake August 1, 2016 / 8:13 am

Thanks so much, Phred’ s Mom. I’ll be VERY relieved when the next couple of weeks are over and done with.

• Birdcage August 1, 2016 / 8:14 am

Sorry you are going through a rough time, Alice. I’m sending you wishes for better days ahead. We are here for you.

• debg August 1, 2016 / 9:59 am

So sorry for your troubles, Alice. You know we’re here for you.

• 6rabbits August 1, 2016 / 10:12 am

• Murray C. August 1, 2016 / 10:50 am

Oh, Alice, your poor little Daisy is still hanging on? And moving house at the same time – that’s so much to deal with. I’m sorry you have to deal with so much and, like the rest of the gang, hugs and supportive thoughts are coming your way.

• Alice Shortcake August 1, 2016 / 12:39 pm

Yes, she’s still with me. She’s very sleepy, isn’t in pain and still purrs happily when I put her on my bed at night, but all she’s living on now is the occasional mouthful of water.

As for the removal, my elderly father and I sold our house FOUR MONTHS ago but a series of largely unexplained delays have driven us both to distraction. Then, last week, we finally got a completion date…nine days away! All the removal firms I’ve contacted are booked up so it looks like we’ll be at our current address for a bit longer than expected.

I’m 56 and have vowed that the only way I’ll move house again after this experience is if I need to go into a care home!

Anyway, enough of this moaning. I now return you to the weapons-grade adorableness that is Cutetropolis….

3. Birdcage August 1, 2016 / 8:15 am

Milo looks like he’s made out of velveteen.

• 6rabbits August 1, 2016 / 10:13 am

4. Faye August 1, 2016 / 8:36 am

Smooshie face!

How do those people make it out of the house with Milo around. I would have to work from home and have food delivered.

• 6rabbits August 1, 2016 / 10:14 am

Seems like we say that a lot around here!πŸ˜‰